Zeeks is an international IT company. Our efforts focus on building and promoting websites for the iGaming industry. We focus on complete website optimization, market and competitor research, affiliate marketing services, web development, and affiliate program expansion.
We are always looking for new ways to achieve better results in our work. That is why we follow such values:
📌 Openness – we exchange information openly and consciously and are always ready for a constructive discussion.
📌 Self-development – we ask questions, find answers and share them with our colleagues.
📌 Honesty – we are honest with ourselves and others in our intentions, actions, and words.
📌 Responsibility – for our own actions and their consequences. We recognize mistakes and find ways to correct them.
📌 Initiative – we propose ideas, argue, and implement them.
Right now we are looking for a Product Manager. The main objective of this role is developing and maximizing conversion on the project’s current traffic.
If you share our values, know how to find different options for achieving goals, and develop professionally in the same rhythm as the company and technologies – welcome to Zeeks!
What we expect from you:
- work experience of 1–3 years as a Product Manager or Product Analyst;
- knowledge of various TDS, what tasks they solve, and the ability to obtain the necessary data from them;
- experience with Looker Studio/PowerBI, Hotjar/Clarity Microsoft tools, and Google Analytics;
- experience in running A/B tests;
- high command of Excel: the ability to work with tables, use filtering formulas, VLOOKUP/(pivot tables), etc.;
- the ability to analyze, structure information, and draw conclusions from the received data;
- understanding of adaptive and SEO optimized layout;
- proficiency in English at the intermediate level and above.
Will be a plus:
- experience with different CMS;
- work experience in BIG4.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- full-cycle product development: analytics, design, development, testing;
- improving conversion by upgrading the visual component of sites;
- communicate with the Dev/Design Team, Revenue Manager, Affiliate Team, Legal Team – build effective interaction in order to increase conversion on the sites;
- lead development process from idea to implementation on sites;
- conducting A/B tests;
- external analysis of competitors, search for ideas in other niches.
Here are some reasons to join our team:
- we are convinced that people are the basis of success, so we sincerely care about our team, strive to create the most comfortable conditions for cooperation, help our colleagues in professional development and achieve goals, both professional and personal
- opportunity to plan your working day independently (flexible schedule), work in the office in the Pechersk district and remotely
- reliable finance compensation with the ability of a review according to your successful work
- we care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation, additional 5 days off and Birthday day off, 5 sick leaves (without certificates and sick leaves)
- we support your hobbies: compensation for sports, participation in sports and volunteer activities
- assistance in your professional and personal development: compensation for learning foreign languages and individual educational programs / trainings, corporate library
- taking care of your health: health insurance, corporate doctor, massage in the office
- rest and study with us: corporate parties, team buildings, seminars, game room with ping pong
Send your CV and start a new story with Zeeks!