Date Last Modified: May 1, 2023
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
Any information that is collected about visitors of the Website is referred to as “User Information”.
The types of User Information we collect:
The particular kinds of information we gather usually depend on how you interact with us. We may collect and process categories of data as follows, however, this list is not exclusive:
- Personally identifiable information (first and last name, e-mail address, phone number etc.) only if a User voluntarily submits information via “Contact us” form on our Website;
- E-mail address, if the User wishes to subscribe to the newsletter on our Website and voluntarily provides such information using the “Subscribe” form, which is considered as giving consent to the processing of such information;
- Information from any research or surveys submitted by a User within surveys (on a voluntary basis only) on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences, how we can improve our Website, etc.;
- Information from public postings, which is any information submitted to us to be displayed on the Website, including any communication/material you provide to be posted or consent to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a recommendation, comment, or a review. Please acknowledge and understand that you shall have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content the User submits via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not User’s submission includes personal information.
- Any other personal data that the User decided to share with us.
The above-mentioned data is collected on the base of a User’s consent or other legal basis presented below and in compliance with applicable laws, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required. User can give consent to the processing of the personal while submitting the form on our website or sending the consent via email to [email protected].
From time to time, We can receive personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if a User publishes a CV on the Internet on some job boards or if someone recommended a User for potential employment.
We automatically collect some information about how a User interacts with and navigates the Website, as well as the device and software the User uses to do so:
- User’s use of the Website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing time, browsing Heatmaps, searches, referring/exit pages, cookies on/off, and activity and interactions from our Website through third-party links, including chat logs);
- User’s computer or device (such as IP addresses, mobile network information, unique device IDs, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and other regional settings, geographic location, screen resolution, color depth, and similar settings);
- how the Website performs, including problems you may encounter (such as loading errors and response times).
We may use technologies like cookies, scripts, and our own servers to help us collect and store this information, including log files.
The Website does not collect and does not process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or any kind of membership).
This Policy only addresses what happens if a User visits the Website and this Policy does not apply to information collected by the Website online in the public domain or through any other means or any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Purpose of data processing:
We process the User Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to a User’s enquiry/request;
- To improve the contents of the Website and its operation;
- To tailor specific offers or show targeted content via suggestions, newsletters, or customized pages.
- To communicate with you via different platforms, such as social media, email, telephone, and other networks. You can opt out of receiving this targeted content. Still, for other campaigns, we may use your data to deliver improved messaging for other users.
- Sending an electronic newsletter (which may include information about vacancies, events, charity, news, conferences, etc.), if the User has subscribed to such a newsletter, by specifying his e-mail using the “Subscribe” form (the User in any at which point you can notify us that you no longer wish to receive a such newsletter);
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- For other reasons, to the extent permitted by the law.
We may process information that a User provides when applying for a job or other position via the “Contact us” form (“Career data”). The Career data may include Users’ first and last name, email address, phone number, information about education and professional experience, and other data that a User provides in CV and the online application form on the “Contact us” page. We process Career data to enable the recruitment process.
We also may process information about User and Users’ Company and publish it upon receiving consent on Social Media Networks, such as but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Medium. The material to be published is provided by a User and solely upon a User’s consent.
Change of purpose
We will only use User Information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process User Information without the User’s consent in a limited number of situations only when it is required or permitted by law.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
- once it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected;
- once the User requests to delete Personal Data if the Website is not obligated legally to keep such data.
- We keep the personal data of job applicants until the vacancy is closed (not more than two (2) years). In case of candidature rejection, your personal data may be kept during the next one (1) year provided you give separate consent and We consider you as a potential candidate for other vacancies.
Sharing and Disclosing User Information
The Website may share User Information with third parties located within the European Union and the European Economic Area if 1) required by law; 2) to allow the proper operation of the Website (for the purposes of servicing the Website, including providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality, surveys and other features offered through the Website); 3) in case there is another legitimate interest.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and the proper protection of our business against risks.
In case the Website shares User Information with third parties, such third parties will be bound to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in line with the consent that you have submitted with respect to your User Information and such third parties will be bound by the obligations related to User Information processing of the same level of data protection.
User Information will be shared with those employees, agents, and third-party providers on a need-to-know-only basis and subject to a non-disclosure undertaking.
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share User Information in the cases listed above.
The website operates globally and, therefore, personal data may be used in countries outside of the EU/EEA that may have less strict data protection regulations than those in the EEA. Upon providing us with the data, you agree to its transfer outside the EEA. For international transfers, we ensure the use of appropriate safeguards to handle your data securely.
Website Users’ legal rights
The right to access –the User has the right to request the Website for copies of User Information collected by Us. The Website may charge the User a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – the User has the right to request that the Website corrects/completes any information a User believes is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erase – the User has the right to request that the Website erases User Information about him, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – the User has the right to request that the Website restricts the processing of User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – the User has the right to object to the Website processing of User Information, under certain conditions.
The User shall be entitled to other legal rights as may be pertinent to data protection laws in a particular jurisdiction.
If the User makes a request, we have thirty calendar days to respond, in certain cases such a period can be extended up to forty-five calendar days. If a User would like to exercise any of these rights, he/she should contact Us at: [email protected].
The Website uses only strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by a User such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
A User has the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in the browser. However, a User may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of the Website.