Operations manager (inactive)
Hi! We are a Zeeks team!
Zeeks is an international IT company with Ukrainian roots. Our product is information resources for providing affiliate marketing services in the IGaming niche. The websites we have been creating for over 10 years are highly ranked by Google and operate in various global markets: Europe, the USA, Canada, Japan, Brazil, and others.
Now we keep working and supporting Ukraine’s economy in this turbulent time. We are expanding our presence in new markets, bringing our product to a new level, attracting new specialists to the team and bringing our victory closer every day by supporting the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Our team is growing rapidly. We have grown almost twice in a year! 🥳 We always strive to improve and automate our work processes in order to make work in our team as comfortable as possible, and the onboarding of new specialists as smooth and adaptive as it can be!
That is why we are expanding our Operation team and searching for an operations manager who will help us structure, describe and implement business processes, maintain complete order in internal documentation and make teams happy) 🥰
If you have successful experience in managing business processes, you know how to describe them from A to Z, taking into account the smallest details, you can teach your grandmother to use a smartphone and give up a dial phone without leading her to a heart attack, and yourself to a nervous breakdown, then we will be happy to work with you 🤝
What we expect from you:
- you have at least 1.5 years of experience as an operations manager in IT teams
- you speak English at B1 or higher level
- analyze, describe and manage business processes using various tools (miro, visio, confluence, workstream or others)
- confident user of Google sheets and Google docs (you do a great job with data filtering and optimization functions, you know how to quickly design a document according to any criteria)
- confident in using Jira
- you understand what Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban are and apply them in your work
- you have experience working with teams and implementing new business processes even for conservative colleagues
- you are persistent, organized, not afraid of multi-tasking and can transform complete chaos into an orderly and understandable system
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of the main areas of Project and operations management as well as the best approaches and tools (six sigma, lean, dmaic)
What you will have to do:
- configure analytical summaries by teams
- visualize and organize business processes
- support existing and implement new business processes in the work of teams, conduct team trainings
- manage the corporate documentation infrastructure and integrate it with work tools, write documentation
- implement new functionalities in Jira for teams and optimize existing ones
What we offer:
- we are convinced that people are the basis of success, so we sincerely care about our team, strive to create the most comfortable conditions for cooperation, help our colleagues in professional development and achieve goals, both professional and personal
- opportunity to plan your working day independently (flexible schedule), work in the office in Kyiv/ Ivano-Frankivsk and/or remotely
- reliable finance compensation with the ability of a review according to your successful work
- we care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation, additional 5 days off, Birthday day off and 5 sick leaves (without certificates)
- we support your hobbies: compensation for sports, participation in sports and volunteer activities
- assistance in your professional and personal development: compensation for learning foreign languages and individual educational programs / trainings, corporate library
- taking care of your health: health insurance, corporate doctor
- rest and study with us: corporate parties, team buildings, seminars, corporate breakfasts in the office and Friday`s parties, game room with tennis and football tables and PlayStation
- we are currently recommended in the SEO community as a TOP-3 company in Ukraine for the work of seo-specialists
If you recognize yourself in our description, send your CV as soon as possible and see you in the Zeeks family!