Hi! Let’s get to know each other! Zeeks is a team of professionals in the field of Internet marketing. We have been creating information resources in the iGaming niche and generating quality SEO traffic for over 10 years. Our portfolio includes more than 200 projects for the markets of Europe, Canada, South America, Asia, etc.
We are united by common values, love for our work, one goal and an unceasing desire to develop and improve! This is what helps us not to stop even for a moment — we scale our projects, bring products to new markets and expand the team by employing talented people!
We are currently looking for an Operation manager to join our team, who will help us conduct an audit of our existing business processes and propose solutions to improve the efficiency of all our teams.
If you possess strong analytical abilities and have a data-driven approach to work, proficient in tools and methodologies for evaluating process changes, have a successful track record in automating and optimizing business processes, and are eager to apply your skills in a dynamic business environment alongside professionals who embrace change – welcome! Zeeks will help you realize your ambitions and scale your own experience!
- From 2 years of experience in roles such as Operation Manager, Business Process Manager, Lean Manager, Auditor, or Process Improvement Specialist;
- Possessing expertise in business process optimization tools and having a portfolio of successful case studies;
- Experience in applying tools and methodologies such as Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, Zero Defects, PDCA, KPIs, Process Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Process Modeling, and Process Audit;
- Intermediate English;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information, organize, analyze data and process it using Google Spreadsheets and different databases;
- Experience with Jira.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in process optimization within iGaming, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, IT teams;
- Understanding the structure and use of CRM and ERP systems.
- Detailed examination and analysis of the structure and functioning of business processes to identify potential areas for improvement;
- Development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to enhance efficiency;
- Collaboration with teams to implement changes and support a Lean culture within the company;
- Digitization, modeling, and description of business processes;
- Optimization and automation of processes.
A few reasons to join our team:
- Ability to propose non-standard ideas and implement them to work.
- We offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity to combine coming to the office in Pechersk district and remote work.
- Competitive remuneration fixed in USD with yearly reviews.
- We care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation as well as an additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor).
- Rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things.
- We help make the world a better place: support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska”, participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents”. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army.
Our benefit basket:
- Annual budget for medical services, massage in Kyiv office.
- Compensation for sports and participation in sports and volunteer activities.
- Annual budget for professional development and L&D programs for the development of hard and soft skills (corporate and individual), corporate library.