Hello, future colleague! Let’s get to know each other! Who are we? We are Zeeks, a product company with Ukrainian roots. What do we do? We create a new landscape for the Western market in the iGaming industry. All our efforts are focused on the creation and promotion of iGaming websites.
Now we are looking for a Junior QA engineer who will help us to ensure a high level of quality of the company’s web projects by identifying defects, errors and other problems in their functionality and interface. Your future team: CTO, QA engineer, Project manager, 2 Front-end Developers, DevOps Engineer, 3 Full-stack developers, 3 Designers.
Background we expect:
- work experience of 1 year in a similar position – must have;
- knowledge and practical experience of basic principles and approaches to web project testing;
- experience in Fronted, Mobile, UI\UX testing;
- API testing experience (Swagger, Postman, etc.);
- mastery of modern monitoring tools and approaches (Sentry);
- knowledge of the structure and principles of building web projects;
- understanding of the server infrastructure of web projects;
- understanding the principles of writing and the structure of documentation;
- experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools;
- proficiency in English at the Intermediate level.
Will be an advantage:
- test automatization;
- A/B testing, localization testing;
- working with scripts and automation tools (Selenium, JMeter, REST Assured, SoapUI).
What you will need to do:
- manual testing of web project components and interfaces;
- regression (complex) testing of web projects in terms of display, functioning, usability, compatibility, productivity, and security;
- development and implementation of user cases and user scenarios;
- improvement of the development process through examination and analysis of test cases;
- writing and maintaining test documentation.
A few reasons to join our team:
- ability to work with a wide range of technologies, services
- opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise under the guidance of a QA engeneer
- flexible work schedule in our comfortable office in the center of Kyiv (equipped with a generator and Starlink)
- we care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation as well as additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor)
- we support a healthy spirit in a healthy body: compensation for sports, compensation for medical services, and massages in the Kyiv office
- professional development in our team is inevitable: corporate library, compensation for learning foreign languages and taking courses, trainings, attending conferences, L&D program
- rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things
- we help make the world a better place: support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska”, participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents”. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army
Do you recognize yourself? Don’t hesitate and send your resume!