Hello! Let’s get to know each other! Zeeks is a team of professionals in the field of Internet marketing. We have been creating information resources in the iGaming niche and generating quality SEO traffic for over 10 years. Our portfolio includes more than 200 projects for the markets of Europe, Canada, South America, Asia, etc.
We are united by common values, love for our work, one goal, and an unceasing desire to develop and improve! This is what helps us not to stop even for a moment — we scale our projects, bring products to new markets, and expand the team by employing talented people!
We are currently looking for a Junior finance specialist to join our team, who will help our finance team to ensure that the company’s revenues are correctly recorded and received on time.
If you have strong analytical skills to use digitized arguments in communication and can establish effective communication with partners to achieve results, this position is for you!
What you need to join us:
- complete higher education (finance\economics\accounting and audit)
- be an experienced user of Excel and Google spreadsheets (easily work with complex formulas, pivot tables
- understanding financial and accounting systems
- knowledge of financial accounting principles
- understanding of the basics of European banking systems
- English at least Intermediate level and business correspondence skills to communicate with foreign counterparties
Will be an advantage:
- experience in a finance position
- experience in Affiliate Marketing
- experience with Jira, QuickBooks
Main tasks of the position:
- monthly accounting of planned income from affiliate accounts in the company’s financial and accounting system
- accounting of actual receipts to the company’s accounts
- administration of affiliate accounts in the financial and accounting system
- updating information for the Affiliate team on the progress of receivables from partners under agreements and reporting
- reconciliation of financial data in the financial and accounting system according to the data of partner accounts
- maintaining the partner database and communication with counterparties on financial issues
- control of payment of accounts receivable by partners
- determination of payment methods for new or existing partners of the company
- determination of the financial reliability status of the company’s partners
A few reasons to join our team:
- we offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity to combine coming to the office and remote work
- we ensure uninterrupted operation of our comfortable office in the center of Kyiv and Ivano-Frankivsk (equipped with a generator and Starlink)
- we care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation as well as additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor)
- we support a healthy spirit in a healthy body: compensation for sports, compensation for medical services, and massages in the Kyiv office
- professional development in our team is inevitable: corporate library, compensation for learning foreign languages and taking courses, trainings, attending conferences, L&D program
- rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things
- we help make the world a better place: support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska”, participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents”. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army
We are ready to appoint candidates without experience but with a thirst for development in finance. Do not delay and send your CV!