Junior finance specialist (inactive)
Zeeks is an IT team that creates affiliate projects in the iGaming niche. Our websites rank highly in Google and operate in various global markets: Europe, Canada, South America, Asia, etc.
We are united by common values, love for our work, one goal and an unceasing desire to develop and improve! This is what helps us not to stop even for a moment — we scale our projects, bring products to new markets and expand the team by employing talented people!
Now we are looking for a junior financial specialist who will help us to monitor the financial health and internal costs of the company 💸.
This vacancy is for you if you know how to work with large amounts of information, love numbers and everything related to them, pay attention to details, and deadlines are not a problem for you, but a challenge!
- complete higher education (finance\economics\accounting and auditing) or final year, students;
- the ability to work with a large amount of information, systematize, analyze data, and process it in Google Spreadsheets and Google Docs (easily work with complex formulas and tables);
- attention to detail, organization, and responsibility;
- knowledge of the English language at the B1 level and above, and business correspondence skills for communication with international banks and payment systems;
- an unstoppable desire for professional development, organization, responsibility, and initiative (we are not just looking for a performer, we are looking for an active and caring colleague);
- the ability to learn quickly.
It will be an advantage:
- understanding of the work of Jira and the QuickBooks financial reporting program;
- experience with international payment systems;
- experience working as a financial manager in the field of IT.
What you need to do:
- making current payments;
- organization and controlling of the payment calendar of corporate resources;
- controlling and accounting of transactions in the internal accounting system (QuickBooks);
- reporting and analytics.
Our benefit basket:
🏆 competitive salary fixed in USD with yearly reviews
🏆 flexible work schedule, the ability to combine work in the office and remote
🏆 annual budget for medical services, corporate doctor
🏆 annual budget for professional development and L&D programs for the development of hard and soft skills (corporate and individual
🏆 compensation for sports, participation in sports and volunteer activities
🏆 18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days off, Birthday day off, 5 sick leaves (without certificates and sick leaves)
If you see yourself in the description, you have 2 options 😏👇
❌ wrong: scroll through the vacancy and do not respond
✅ right: send your resume, because joining us is like pulling a lucky lottery ticket!