Budgeting specialist (inactive)
Hello! Let’s get to know each other! We are Zeeks team!
We are united by common values, love for our work, one goal and an unceasing desire to develop and improve! We create affiliate projects in the iGaming niche. Our websites rank highly in Google and operate in various global markets: Europe, Canada, South America, Asia, etc.
For more than 4 years our team has been constantly developing, expanding expertise, building and improving all business processes to achieve the best results.
We are currently looking for an experienced budgeting specialist who will help us build a high-quality and smooth process for planning and controlling costs of all departments and the company as a whole.
If you have experience implementing budgeting in IT/digital-marketing teams, know how to plan a budget, forecast costs and hold the plan and teach others to do so, you are attentive to details, you want to implement your experience and skills in building a new process in the company – send your CV and let’s get to know each other!
- bachelor/master’s degree in the field of finance/economics/accounting and auditing
- from 3 years of experience in the field of financial analysis and implementation of budgeting at the company level
- ability to work with large amounts of information, organize, analyze data and process it in Google Spreadsheets, MS Excel
- experience with budgeting automation tools
- experience with the Quickbooks financial accounting system
- English B1+
- analysis of the company’s costs and development of measures to optimize them
- creation of a financial model and implementation of the budgeting process
- creation of budget policy and relevant guides
- training of team leads and budgeting for teams
- consolidation of team budgets into the general corporate budget
- development and implementation of budget control
- preparation of internal plan-fact reports, analysis of budget deviations, optimization at the tactical and strategic levels
- support and updating of financial models and forecasts of the company’s future activities
A few reasons to join our team:
- we are convinced that people are the basis of success, so we sincerely care about our team, strive to create the most comfortable conditions for cooperation, help our colleagues in professional development and achieving goals, both professional and personal
- we offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity to combine coming to the office in Pechersk district and remote work ⏰
- we care about work-life balance and offer 🏝 18 working days of paid vacation as well as additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor)
- we support a healthy spirit in a healthy body 🧘: compensation for sports, a corporate doctor, compensation for medical services, and massages in the Kyiv office
- professional development in our team is inevitable: corporate library, 📚 compensation for learning foreign languages and taking courses, trainings, attending conferences, a speaking club, L&D program
- rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club ⚽️, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things
- we help make the world a better place: 🐶support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled♻️, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska” 👕, participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents” 🩸. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army 💪🏻
Where to learn more about us?
Join Zeeks team, realize your full potential and turn your dreams into reality surrounded by successful people!