Affiliate team lead (inactive)
Greetings from Zeeks team!
Zeeks is an international IT company. Our efforts concentrate on building and promoting websites for the industry. Our focuses are complete website optimization, market and competitor research, marketing services, web development and program expansion in Tier 1 – Tier 3 markets. We bring high-quality organic traffic to our partners, of which we already have more than 1000, and we are not stopping there! Every day we expand our partner network, launch new projects and enter new geos.
Right now we are looking for an experienced specialist for the position of Affiliate team lead, who will lead our team and ensure maximum monetization of the product due to effective interaction with partners and high-quality cross-team work.
If you have experience in managing teams, know how to build processes, inspire colleagues, and want to achieve the best results in the company of experts – send your CV and let’s get to know each other better! Where to learn more about us?
- Watch an interview with our CEO and learn about Zeeks firsthand
- Tik Tok
Our expectations for your experience:
- 4+ years of experience in affiliate marketing in general and, in particular, from 2 years in managing affiliate teams.
- English level B2+.
- Knowledge of iGaming business rules, regional standards and understanding of the business model of iGaming projects.
- Ability to use traffic tracking tools: TDS (Keitaro, Binom), Google Analytics.
- Understanding types of monetization in digital affiliate marketing (RevShare, CPA, flat, hybrid).
- Ability to use iGaming platforms (NetRefer, Affilka, IncomeAccess).
- Ability to work with large amounts of information, organize, analyze data and process it in Google Spreadsheets and Google Looker Studio.
- Experience with SEO traffic, understanding of SEO, content marketing and web analytics tools (Ahrefs/Semrush/Serpstat).
- Ability to build and optimize Affiliate processes, conduct effective negotiations and establish business relations.
- Understanding the needs of the team and the ability to motivate people to achieve high results.
We are ready to entrust you with the management of the team and the following main tasks:
- Development and implementation of the affiliate strategy.
- Team development and ensuring performance indicators are met.
- Creation of new and optimization of current work processes of the team and monitoring them for compliance with standards.
- Creation and updating of documentation for the Affiliate direction.
- Organization and implementation of sales, implementation of new monetization options for the company’s products.
- Advertisers database audit, prioritization and reactivation of inactive partners.
- Regular reconciliation of financial statements on sales, communication with partners on accounts receivable.
- Data analysis to optimize the company’s income from partners.
- Ensuring effective cross-team interaction, informing teams on updating the work conditions with partners.
- Ensuring the flow of insights from partners for the Marketing direction.
- Preparation for professional events and obtaining new expertise through interaction with partners and its transfer within the company.
A few reasons to join our team:
- Ability to propose non-standard ideas and implement them to work.
- Regular business trips to international iGaming conferences.
- We offer a flexible schedule and the opportunity to combine coming to the office in Pechersk district and remote work.
- Competitive salary fixed in USD with yearly reviews.
- We care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation as well as an additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor).
- Rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things.
- We help make the world a better place: support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska” , participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents”. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army.
Our benefit basket:
- Annual budget for medical services, a corporate doctor, massage in Kyiv office.
- Compensation for sports and participation in sports and volunteer activities.
- Annual budget for professional development and L&D programs for the development of hard and soft skills (corporate and individual), corporate library.