Zeeks is an international IT company. Our efforts concentrate on building and promoting websites for the iGaming industry. Our focuses are complete website optimization, market and competitor research, affiliate marketing services, web development and affiliate program expansion.
No matter what, we continue working steadily, developing ourselves and expanding the Zeeks team. We are looking for a Junior system administrator to support the office and server IT infrastructure.
Where to learn more about us?
- Watch an interview with our CEO and learn about Zeeks firsthand
- Tik Tok
What you need to join us:
- work experience of 1 year or more in a similar position
- knowledge of OS // at the administrator level
- knowledge of a typical software stack at the administrator level
- skills in configuring network equipment such as and ubiquiti
- work with Google Cloud Services, Cloud Mail, Zimbra, etc.
- knowledge of terminal services
- understanding the principles of work and setting up knowledge of office equipment
- skills in configuration
- knowledge of English at the Intermediate level.
Will be an advantage:
- working with monitoring systems
- working with virtualization systems.
Main tasks of the position:
- ensuring stable and trouble-free operation of the office IT infrastructure
- introduction of new and modernization of existing components of the office IT infrastructure
- prompt and high-quality service of user requests for work with software, personal devices and office IT infrastructure
- maintenance of databases of access to external and internal corporate services
- carrying out permanent repair of office equipment and personal devices
- writing user and technical documentation for working with software and interaction with IT infrastructure
- support of the leading specialist in working with the company’s server IT infrastructure and web projects.
A few reasons to join our team:
- ability to work with a wide range of technologies, services
- opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise under the guidance of a DevOps specialist
- flexible work schedule in our comfortable office in the center of Kyiv (equipped with a generator and Starlink)
- we care about work-life balance and offer 18 working days of paid vacation as well as additional 5 days off, a Birthday day off, and 5 sick leaves (without any documents from a doctor)
- we support a healthy spirit in a healthy body: compensation for sports, compensation for medical services, and massages in the Kyiv office
- professional development in our team is inevitable: corporate library, compensation for learning foreign languages and taking courses, trainings, attending conferences, L&D program
- rest and study with us: team building, useful workshops and seminars, book club, football club, game room with ping pong, and many other interesting things
- we help make the world a better place: support an animal shelter, have our garbage recycled, cooperate with charitable foundation “Laska”, participate in blood donation with “Blood Agents”. And of course, we regularly donate to the Ukrainian Army
Do you recognize yourself? Don’t hesitate and send your resume!